etK-Epiktro etK-Epiktro

Decent

It's got some really basic synths, but some pretty interesting melodies. The main problem is the gain. You've got distortion coming through when you have a lot of instruments playing; probably because you're cranking the levels on some of the lower frequency instruments to try and compensate for the amount that the higher pitched instruments take away from the bass.
It's a fairly simple thing to fix by using EQs rather than just simply adjusting the faders. If you'd like some good tips on how to mix with EQs rather than simply cranking your levels, toss me an email or PM and let me know what program you're using primarily. I'll let you know what kind of EQ plugins I generally use and simple little tricks to make your instruments mesh better together.

etK responds:

I use FL Studio . I find your review very helpful. if you accept to make a tutorial, I'll send you an e-mail in PM. But there's still 1 problem: I'm french. I can't get all you say. If you can speak french it's better for me but if no, it's not a big matter.

Thank you. =)

Horror Rave Horror Rave

Good but definitely needs to be longer!

The ending comes to soon, makes this into a full rave track man!

06 - Surface 06 - Surface

A really great ending to a flawless EP

First off, Roshio who claimed this could be a great doom metal song... clearly has no idea what doom metal is. This is melodic, doom metal is chaotic.

Anyways, the musicianship never ceases to amaze me. It's great to see guys like you here on Newgrounds. I wish there were more musicians like you guys around where I live, it's impossible to find people who can construct a song or play an instrument well... Great work guys.